When safety counts and minutes matter, choose Rapicide® OPA/28 High-Level Disinfectant: a superior way to reprocess devices that are unsuitable for sterilization.
Rapicide OPA/28 features one of the fastest disinfection times in the U.S. market and twice the reuse period of 14 day OPA brands...allowing for the ultimate combination of safety, convenience, and value.
"I got 2x the reuse life and cycles compared to my old OPA."
John Conley, SPD Manager
Ohio Valley ASC
- Protects workers by limiting exposure to disinfectants.
- Low percentage of OPA and low vapor pressure.
- With a 10-minute high-level manual disinfection time it’s faster than all other OPA HLD’s in the U.S. healthcare market today.
- Fast manual disinfection time provides at least one extra disinfection cycle for every five instruments reprocessed.
- Inactivates TB, HIV2, MRSA, VRE & Hepatitis
- Maximum reuse period of 28 days
- No mixing or activation required,
comes ready to use
- 2 year unopened shelf life and 75 days once opened
- Excellent Materials compatability, non-corrosive to metal
ASSISTANT IN THE: